We are now seeking applications from experienced candidates for this Perth-based position to support our Rental and Maintenance divisions across the organisation.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager of Maintenance you will be responsible for
the process of developing, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets in the most cost-effective manner (including all costs, risks, and performance attributes). Experience with Earthmoving Equipment on Mine Sites is highly favorable.
- Accountable to ensure implementation of maintenance strategy
- Accountable for improving maintenance processes
- Lead Continuous Improvement within the maintenance department
- Accountable for daily planning of the Maintenance department
- Responsible to improve maintenance technicians’ efficiency and productivity
- Adhere to procedures and optimise inventory levels according to activity forecast
- Responsible implement and further develop reliability improvement practices
- Responsible to develop and build the competency of the maintenance department employees and tracking their progress and professional development.
- Perform quarterly reviews and annual review process
- Lead the setup of new project sites ensuring consistency at all locations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in negotiation and project management
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge mobile earthmoving equipment
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Mechanical Trade background preferred
- Several years experience in Asset and Maintenance management