We’re now expanding, seeking an experienced Group Maintenance Planner to join our team in Welshpool to oversee the Companies Maintenance Planning and add value across this Growing business
- Develop quality work plans, to efficiently perform routine maintenance work
- Oversee all planning activities for the wider Group in WA
- Determining detailed job steps, manpower and skill requirements, work execution scheduling sequence, and specifying precision maintenance details.
- Equipment availability through the creation and archiving of effective maintenance plans.
- Work with the procurement organization to set up Materials, including both stores stock and non-stock items.
- Assist in the development of maintenance systems, standards, processes, and procedures to standardise and optimise maintenance work management across the group
- Create detailed job plans in the AMT system.
- Work in collaboration with Maintenance Site Operations and both site and Head Office Maintenance teams to effectively execute the routine maintenance work process and improve equipment reliability.
- Provide troubleshooting support to identify failure modes and develop repair solutions for systems failures.
To be successful the following is required:
- Full AU / NZ working rights to be considered
- Relevant trade qualifications essential
- High skill level with experience using AMT and the ability to assist the training of others
- You have proven experience in maintenance planning in a Mining environment.
- You have strong organizational skills; you are highly analytical, and your communication skills are excellent (written and verbal).
- You are stress-resistant and able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Maintaining and planning a forward shutdown schedule for the maintenance of a wide range of sites
- 5 years mining maintenance experience with a minimum of 2 years in planning or scheduling disciplines
- Sound knowledge of heavy mobile equipment condition monitoring and analysis
- Thorough understanding and commitment to safety and compliance
- The ability to budget and forecast components
- High level of attention to detail
What we can offer:
- Permanent position Perth based role, ad-hoc site travel may be required
- $$$ Competitive salary and benefits including EAP program and discounted insurances
- Great working culture
- Opportunity to work for a growing innovative mining contractor