The Maintenance Superintendent role will be supported by the administration team and Crew plus Supervisors to ensure that all operational targets are achieved.
The successful candidate will have;
- A strong safety focus and the ability to lead by example to achieve all safe work practices.
- the ability to ensure timely and cost effective maintenance occurs in line with the scope of works
- the ability to manage the development, implementation and ongoing improvement of the sites continuous improvement programme
- Proven leadership skills to provide guidance, support and direction to your team
- the ability to identify and implement opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness within functional area
- great communication skills and the ability to build positive client relations.
- the ongoing ability to develop strategies for the team to ensure a strong team and customer focused culture.
The ideal applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- Technical expertise and/or trade qualifications in Heavy Duty Maintenance.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain an effective customer relationship
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role is essential
- Understanding of best practice Maintenance Management practices and work flows
- Proven ability to influence and mentor
- IT/Computer Proficiency essential
SMS is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply
Please send your application through to email@example.com or click to apply
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified