Our maintenance team is growing and as a result we are recruiting experienced Maintenance Supervisors.
What we can offer:
- FIFO & DIDO from Perth
- 2:1 roster
- Excellent Salary Package on offer
- Permanent position, 5 weeks annual leave including sick leave.
- Competitive rates and company benefits
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked.
- Opportunities to advance within the organisation.
- Ongoing training and development
- Immediate starts available.
- Excellent employee benefits and insurances including Toyota discounts, various salary sacrifice options including novated leases and discounted corporate health insurance.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Prior site-based maintenance supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on developing effective relationships and team building.
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised HD Trade Certificate (essential)
- Section 44
- Previous experience on Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi machinery (essential)
- Significant post trade experience in a Leading Hand role
- Strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to effectively lead a team with a positive work ethic.
- A current National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
- Long term ongoing employment opportunities.