Our maintenance team is growing and we are seeking Service Persons to come and join the SMS team!!
What we can offer:
- PERMANENT opportunities
- Super paid on all hours worked not just 38.
- Excellent employee benefits and insurances including Toyota discounts, various salary sacrifice options including novated leases and discounted corporate health insurance.
- The opportunity to work for a growing innovative organisation.
- Work on some of the largest equipment in the industry
- Immediate Start,
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster
- Onsite training and career advancement
- Excellent camp facilities
To be successful the following is required:
- Possession of HR Drivers licence
- Caterpillar and Komatsu mining product maintenance experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience within mining maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Reactive and focused with “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as in unsupervised situations.
- A dedicated attitude to following OH&S policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical along with regular drug and alcohol tests.
- Perform basic mechanical work.
- Monitor plant and equipment condition to ensure correct function and diagnose faulty mechanics.
- Ensure the service vehicle unit is stocked with correct levels of oil/grease/fuel.
- Identify and report any oil/fuel leaks.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the service truck.
- Perform all duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor.