About SMS Mining Services
SMS Mining Services is a WA based Mining Contractor who offer specialised Contract Mining, Equipment Rental and Maintenance services across Western Australia. Having been awarded major mining contracts in the Goldfields and Pilbara this is an exciting time to come and join our expanding Maintenance Team.
To be successful the following is required
- Possession of HR Drivers licence
- Good communication skills
- Reactive and focused with “can do” attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as in unsupervised situations
- A dedicated attitude to following OH&S policies and procedures
- Ability to pass pre employment medical along with regular drug and alcohol tests
- Caterpillar and Komatsu mining product maintenance experience would be a distinct advantage
- Perform basic mechanical work.
- Monitor plant and equipment condition to ensure correct function and diagnose faulty mechanics.
- Ensure the service vehicle unit is stocked with correct levels of oil/grease/fuel.
- Identify and report any oil/fuel leaks.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the service truck.
- Perform all duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor
What we can offer
- Long term PERMANENT opportunities
- $45.00 per hour
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Salary Sacrifice available on flights
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Immediate start
- FIFO & BIBO available from Perth on a 2:1 roster
- Various sites
SMS is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply
If you fit the criteria, please click to apply
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted