About SMS Mining Services
SMS Mining Services is a WA based Mining Contractor who offer specialised Contract Mining, Equipment Rental and Maintenance services across Western Australia. Having just been awarded 3 new major mining contracts in the Goldfields and Pilbara we now have contracts in the pipeline extending out to 2027, and a remaining tender pipeline of over $1.2 billion.
We are now looking for experienced Serviceperson to join our expanding organisation on various sites across Western Australia
To be successful the following is required:
- Possession of HR Drivers licence
- Good communication skills
- Reactive and focused with “can do” attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as in unsupervised situations
- A dedicated attitude to following OH&S policies and procedures
- Ability to pass pre employment medical along with regular drug and alcohol tests
- Caterpillar and Komatsu mining product maintenance experience would be a distinct advantage
- Perform basic mechanical work.
- Monitor plant and equipment condition to ensure correct function and diagnose faulty
- Check and maintain correct oil and fuel levels to ensure machinery is able to run at full potential.
- Ensure the service vehicle unit is stocked with correct levels of oil/grease/fuel.
- Identify and report any oil/fuel leaks.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the service truck.
- Perform all duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor
What we can offer:
- Long term PERMANENT opportunities
- Competitive hourly rates
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Immediate Start
- FIFO from Perth
- Various sites
SMS is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply
If you fit the criteria, please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted