About SMS Mining Services
SMS Mining Services is a WA based Mining Contractor who offer specialised Contract Mining, Equipment Rental and Maintenance services across Western Australia. Having been awarded new major mining contracts in the Goldfields and Pilbara we are now recruiting experienced Serviceman to join our maintenance team.
We are now looking for experienced Serviceperson to join our expanding organisation on various sites across Western Australia
To be successful the following is required:
- Possession of HR Drivers licence
- Good communication skills
- Reactive and focused with “can do” attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as in unsupervised situations
- A dedicated attitude to following OH&S policies and procedures
- Ability to pass pre employment medical along with regular drug and alcohol tests
- Caterpillar and Komatsu mining product maintenance experience would be a distinct advantage
- Perform basic mechanical work.
- Monitor plant and equipment condition to ensure correct function and diagnose faulty
- Check and maintain correct oil and fuel levels to ensure machinery is able to run at full potential.
- Ensure the service vehicle unit is stocked with correct levels of oil/grease/fuel.
- Identify and report any oil/fuel leaks.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the service truck.
- Perform all duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor
What we can offer:
- Long term PERMANENT opportunities
- Competitive hourly rates
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Immediate Start
- FIFO from Perth
- Various sites
SMS is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply
If you fit the criteria, please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted