INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Our quality objective is to provide consistent and reliable services that meet or exceed project objectives. We work hard to deliver and protect our reputation for setting the benchmark in equipment reliability and service; and to well above industry standards in rebuilds. We continue to remain agile and responsive to the changing environments in which we operate to deliver consistencies.
SMS’s Quality Management strategy focuses on:
- building adequately trained and well-resourced teams
- policies and processes that support consistency in work output
- systems and procedures that set clear standards and detect non-compliance
- a culture of integrating quality management in the way we work
- conformance of suppliers and subcontractors
- continuous improvement actively seeking performance feedback.
The SMS Quality Management System in conducted in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001 standards. It includes:
- set of objectives and targets
- detailed risk analysis
- detailed responsibilities and authorities
- nominated quality controls to be implemented.
Appropriate audits and reviews are in place to measure and report on set objectives and targets. We also encourage active reviews with our clients at all projects.
View our full Quality Policy.